Our vision is a world where ...
- African history and culture, human rights and environmental justice are valued and practiced;
- community residents are empowered to speak in their own voice and are engaged in the public policy process;
- adults take full responsibility for the personal, educational, and spiritual development of future generations of youth and young adults;
- the community is engaged in creating and sustaining economic activities that are green and sustainable and enrich the lives of the community
- families live, work and play in communities free of toxins and other environmental health hazards; and
- peace and justice is a reality for ALL!